Reaching out to the minds of St. Charles County, Missouri youth, MINDREACH combines self-assessments, access to mental health hotlines, definitions, parent support, and some fun into a single location. Instead of trying to remember all the phone numbers and organizations that can help when you are in a crisis, all one needs is this app.
With MINDREACH, you can…
- Contact 24/7 Mental Health support via call, text, or chat.
- Connect to a Peer Helpline hotline.
- Find a Safe Place to stay.
- Fill out self-assessments to learn your risk of anxiety, depression, and more.
- Learn how to help a friend in crisis.
- Report cases of bullying, abuse, and trafficking.
- Find volunteer opportunities and ways to be active for your mental health.
- Take fun quizzes and share the results with your friends.
- Share the app with friends.
MINDREACH also includes a section just for Parents to learn about mental health and discover resources to help when a youth is struggling with mental health. Although MINDREACH includes links to national and state hotlines, it was specifically developed for youth in St. Charles County, Missouri.
MINDREACH was created by the Community and Children’s Resource Board.
314-819-8802 or 1-844-985-8282
Text “BHEARD” to 31658
(to find the nearest Safe Place text “SAFE” and your location or zip to 44357)
To browse the full list of CCRB-Funded Services and Providers.
Download our CCRB Children’s Mental Health Resources guide in English.