The CCRB Funding Cycle
- The CCRB’s 12-month funding cycle begins January 1 and ends on December 31.
- 2023 Applications will be available for new programs only.
- All applicants (current or new CCRB partners) must complete a concept paper to be considered for funding. The concept paper is due no later than 2:00 p.m. on June 15, 2022.
- Applications for funding are made available in July.
Applicants for funding must:
- Be registered in the State of Missouri as a not-for-profit or governmental agency and classified as being in good standing.
- Submit the agency’s most recent annual independent financial audit.
- Receive at least twenty-five percent (25%) of funds from sources other than funds distributed the Community Children’s Services Fund. These other sources may be public or private, but no more than one-half (1/2) of these other sources may include contributions of goods or services, including materials, commodities, transportation, office space or other types of facilities or personal services.
- Provide a program that impacts children’s mental health, outpatient children’s substance abuse treatment, and/or the prevention of child abuse and neglect services. See application for service categories.
- Provide three clinical goals that describe the measurable change in the client that will occur as a result of the program.
- Require annual background checks for all employees and volunteers, including child abuse and neglect screenings.
- Require employment and services be provided regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability/handicap condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veterans’ status, political affiliation, or other non-merit factors.
- Require persons employed by or volunteering services to the agency to maintain the confidentiality of any information that would identify individuals served by the agency.
- Require that services be provided by the agency regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex, gender, or age.
NOTE: The next Core Services funding cycle will open July 1, 2023 and will be available for one-year or two-year contracts. Contract Michelle McElfresh with any questions about applying for 2024-2025 funding.
*CLOSED* American Recovery Plan Act (ARPA) – The next round to be announced in Spring 2023.
- CCRB Application for Funding – ARPA – General
- CCRB Application for Funding – ARPA – School District