The CCRB Funding Cycle
- The CCRB’s 12-month funding cycle begins January 1 and ends on December 31.
- 2023 Applications will be available for new programs only.
- All applicants (current or new CCRB partners) must complete a concept paper to be considered for funding. The concept paper is due no later than 2:00 p.m. on June 15, 2022.
- Applications for funding are made available in July.
Applicants for funding must:
- Be registered in the State of Missouri as a not-for-profit or governmental agency and classified as being in good standing.
- Submit the agency’s most recent annual independent financial audit.
- Receive at least twenty-five percent (25%) of funds from sources other than funds distributed the Community Children’s Services Fund. These other sources may be public or private, but no more than one-half (1/2) of these other sources may include contributions of goods or services, including materials, commodities, transportation, office space or other types of facilities or personal services.
- Provide a program that impacts children’s mental health, outpatient children’s substance abuse treatment, and/or the prevention of child abuse and neglect services. See application for service categories.
- Provide three clinical goals that describe the measurable change in the client that will occur as a result of the program.
- Require annual background checks for all employees and volunteers, including child abuse and neglect screenings.
- Require employment and services be provided regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability/handicap condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veterans’ status, political affiliation, or other non-merit factors.
- Require persons employed by or volunteering services to the agency to maintain the confidentiality of any information that would identify individuals served by the agency.
- Require that services be provided by the agency regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex, gender, or age.
From July to September, the CCRB offers weekly open office hours from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM to answer questions about the CCRB’s funding and application processes. Sign up for an open time here. All meetings will be held through Zoom unless otherwise requested. If the available dates and times will not work for your agency, please contact email@example.com to schedule a time.
Available dates are:
- July 14, 21, 28
- August 4, 11, 18, 25
- September 1, 8
NOTE: The next funding cycle will open July 1, 2022. Funding opportunities will include ARPA grants, Supplemental funding for current contracts, and 2023 funding for new programs (must have submitted a Concept Paper) and 1 year contracts.
American Recovery Plan Act (ARPA) – Deadline 2:00 PM on August 15, 2022
Existing Partner with 1 Year Contract – Deadline 2:00 PM on September 15, 2022
- 2023 Application for Funding – Existing Program
- 2023 Application for Funding – Existing Program – Instructions
New Programs – Deadline 2:00 PM on September 15, 2022