Position Open: Administrative Assistant
- Position Type: Part-time, 16-24 hours
- Starting Salary Range: $19.00-$21.00/Hr.
- Location: St. Charles, Missouri
- Deadline to Apply: open until filled
The Administrative Assistant performs administrative activities, including, maintaining agency records, and coordinating office operations for the Executive Director and the management team. This position is 16 to 24 hours per week, M-F, and office-based with some flexibility in work hours. A benefits package includes holiday, vacation, and sick, and an annual SEP-IRA contribution.
The Community & Children’s Resource Board of St. Charles County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The CCRB shall be free of discrimination or favoritism based on race, creed, disability, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, political affiliation or activity, or lack thereof, or union membership.
The ideal candidate
- Prioritizes time and focuses on critical activities that support business results.
- Builds relationships with others to promote effective communication.
- Identifies strengths and development opportunities for self.
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing.
- Is reliable, flexible, friendly, and compassionate.
- Maintains discretion in managing sensitive information.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Brings improvement ideas forward to increase efficiency and effectiveness of work.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, emails, and phone calls.
- Coordination, scheduling, and documentation of Board meetings.
- Maintain and coordinate calendars for organization.
- Organize and maintain both electronic and paper files.
- Monitor and update CCRB websites and social media accounts.
- Provides administrative support as assigned by the Board of Directors, Executive Director, and/or Director of Compliance and Contracts.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience, but not required.
- Experience: Minimum of two (2) years of office experience. Prefer nonprofit, mental health, or social services experience.
- Skills and Abilities: Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, time management skills, editing and proofreading, a results-oriented work process, working with numbers and databases, ability to exercise discretion regarding confidential information, and ability to communicate clearly through both oral and written means.
- Software: Microsoft products
How to Apply
Candidates should submit a resume detailing qualifications for the Administrative Assistant position. Email documents to email@example.com. A return receipt will be provided. Selected candidates will complete a phone interview before moving onto an in-person interview.