The CCRB conducts it regularly scheduled board meetings on the fourth Monday of each month beginning at 8:00 a.m. Generally, meetings are held at the Spencer Library branch, Community Commons, located at 427 Spencer Road in St. Peters, MO 63376, unless otherwise specified. Alternate meeting locations may be scheduled at the discretion of the Board of Directors. Should a holiday fall on the day of a regularly scheduled meeting, the Board may vote to cancel or re-schedule.
All board meetings are open to the public in accordance with the Missouri Sunshine Law. Minutes and all public records from the meetings are available on this website or for review at the CCRB office. All who may be interested are invited and encouraged to attend the Board meetings. For information requests, please call the CCRB office at (636) 939-6200 or email email@example.com.
Public Comment Procedure
- Members of the public may not speak unless they are recognized by the Board Chair. Interrupting other speakers will not be tolerated.
- All comments should be addressed to the CCRB Board of Directors.
- Speakers are limited to three (3) minutes each, alternating “pro” versus “con” opinions.
- Speakers will state their name and residency for public record.
- Speakers will behave in a respectful manner and use appropriate volume. Personal attacks on any person are considered a violation of standards.
- If the speaker has written materials, please bring 10 copies; one for each Board member and a copy for the CCRB records.
- Speakers are not to bring signs or to interfere with the business of the Board meeting location.