The CCRB conducts it regularly scheduled board meetings on the fourth Monday of each month beginning at 8:00 a.m. at locations in St. Charles County. Meeting locations change monthly and are listed on the 2023 Board Meeting Schedule. When a Board meeting falls on a holiday, the Board will schedule it on the third Monday or on a date convenient for the Board.
All board meetings are open to the public in accordance with the Missouri Sunshine Law. Minutes and all public records from the meetings are available on this website or for review at the CCRB office. All who may be interested are invited and encouraged to attend the Board meetings. For information requests, please call the CCRB office at (636) 939-6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Comment Procedure
- Members of the public may not speak unless they are recognized by the Board Chair. Interrupting other speakers will not be tolerated.
- All comments should be addressed to the CCRB Board of Directors.
- Speakers are limited to three (3) minutes each, alternating “pro” versus “con” opinions.
- Speakers will state their name and residency for public record.
- Speakers will behave in a respectful manner and use appropriate volume. Personal attacks on any person are considered a violation of standards.
- If the speaker has written materials, please bring 10 copies; one for each Board member and a copy for the CCRB records.
- Speakers are not to bring signs or to interfere with the business of the Board meeting location.